Dawn

Dawn

Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Inquisition - The Reign of Fear

I'm the sort of person who hates to not finish a book. Especially if I've bought the bloody thing. But, in the case of The Inquisition by Toby Green, I've struggled through to page 180 and decided I just can't make it to page 360. So, by coincidence, I'm jacking it in exactly on half-way.

If anyone has read the entire book and enjoyed it, I'd love to hear from them. With reasons why, obviously.

And, if you're Toby Green, surfing the net for citations, I'm sorry about that. I know you put a lot of effort into both researching and writing the book. Your consolation is that you've garnered some nice quotes from newspapers around the world and there are several positive reviews on Amazon. And did I mention that I bought the book? So you got a percentage of that.

No comments: