Dawn

Dawn

Monday, November 24, 2014

The day after

A day of lovely farewells over breakfast and lunch. I fear I've invited more than a hundred people to visit me in Galicia. And that most of the buggers will turn up.

Woke at 5.30 this morning to find I'd lost my reading glasses. Waited until 7 to knock on the door of room 160, where my bag and back-up glasses were. But, without glasses, I knocked on 140 instead. The occupant was not at all happy. But I did meet her later and apologised. Anyway, I then proceeded to knock on the door of room 160 but, as I did so, recalled it should have been 162. Fled.

With luck, I'll be able to post one or two fotos of the wedding tomorrow. 

Meanwhile, I won't bore you with details of a 4 hour drive to Bristol, through heavy traffic and endless 50 or 60mph restrictions on the motorways. Instead, here's the latest Local list:- 10 (allegedly) great quotes about Spain. Some with long beards on them.

No comments: