Dawn

Dawn

Friday, May 12, 2006

Dear Reader,

I’m taking a week out to decide whether to continue with this blog or to start another one.

I’ve been making observations on Galician/Spanish life for almost 3 years now but feel I’ve reached the point where I’ve run out of insights and started repeating myself. Worse, I fear I’ve begun to sink into shallow, diary-like observations of my daily life - the mundane fare of blogland. In fact, suspect I reached this point some time ago, with the result that this blog has lost interest not just for me but also for the people I’d like to reach.

So I’ll depart temporarily for a think about things with the observation that you really should click on the link to Stalking Time for the Moonboys on the right and read Chapter 4 of my daughter’s novel. I think it’s great but just hope she stays away from sex scenes….

She says she’ll be posting a new chapter every Friday from now on. I hope so.

Hasta la semana que viene….

No comments: