Dawn

Dawn

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Interim photo post. A normal one will be along later . . .

My nice-but-noisy neighbour, Tony, has given me the good news that they've been noisily excavating a 10 x 3 metre tranche out of the solid granite opposite my house in order to replace it with a concrete retaining wall.

In other words, this…















Will soon look like this….
















With this being the interim phase…















By the way 1 - Walking along the street to take these pictures, I was reminded that the only creatures on earth noisier than Spanish people are Spanish dogs.

By the way 2 – The trees in the first picture are there because of a protest against their removal by an architect neighbour. Tony tells me the builders have promised to remove them gently and replant them somewhere else. We agreed this would probably be one of the large rubbish containers round the corner.

No comments: