I find myself in the UK, at the house of my younger daughter, Hannah, in Leeds, where the temperature reaching an unseasonal high of twenty-something has prompted the first - and possibly last - BBQ of the year. And the inevitable warnings of a drought from the newspapers. Which made it all the more surreal that I should first have had to help remove Hannah's Christmas tree from her sitting room.
Talking of daughters . . . Here's Faye's message about her novel The Second Death of Juan La Roca.
And talking of Galicia, I leave you today with a few questions from one reader which other readers might like to address:-
3. What proportion of Galicians are in favour of autonomy or independence?
4. Is the trend towards autonomy/independence increasing or decreasing?
5. Do the views of the older generation and younger generation significantly differ ?
6. Do the views differ between Galicians in the rural areas compared to those in the urban areas?
7. What is the current Galician position regarding bullfighting? – will there be a referendum on the matter ?