Dawn

Dawn

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Thoughts from Galicia, Spain: 29.6.19

Spanish life is not always likeable but it is compellingly loveable. 
                  Christopher Howse: A Pilgrim in Spain
Spain
UK Politics/Brexit
  • Not getting any better.
The EU
  • Who will succeed Super Mario at the ECB? Dunno. Click here for the runners and their respective cons.
Spanish
Finally . . .
  • My Dutch friend and expert on George Borrow - Peter Missler - would like you to know more about the latter's views on Santiago. Click here if you do. I say 'friend' but as Peter always sides with Alfie Mittington, I'm not sure that's entirely accurate.
  • Whatever, I'm grateful to Peter for giving me an excuse to post this foto of someone taking a siesta across the road from the cited San Roque chapel:-

No comments: