Saturday, July 21, 2012

There's a lot going on in town tonight and I have two sets of visitors, so it's a Foto Night!

Here's a kitten my daughter brought home this afternoon, having found it in the road, with it eyes gummed up.  I have a suspicion she's not taking it back to Madrid with her and that I'l be left with the bloody thing. Which has been named Tronco. Which apparently means mate in Madrid. As well as tree trunk here.


This is one corner of Café Corner, the 'Sports Café':-


Here are two of the Bags, Scarves and Whatnot shops I've mentioned recently:-


Finally, here's some graffiti from just one street down in the old quarter:-





I've no idea what any of these signify. Unless they were done by nuns; in which case I'm guessing sexual repression. The nose on the guy is highly suspicious . . . 

7 comments:

Azra said...

I'm not a huge fan of anything that breathes and isn't human. I know that makes me sound horrible...but I'm terrified of ticks and the thought of getting tick fever. And ticks usually stick to "anything that breathes and isn't human" (mostly). Anyways, we did have a cat for 16 years. That was a long long time ago. Fancy yourself a mate?

Sierra said...

At a guess, the exposure compensation on your camera has been moved off the zero mark

James Atkinson said...

From your photos it would look as though this kitten has a touch of oriental in it. Could grow into quite a pretty cat.

James Atkinson said...

Re last photo reminiscent of Heironymous Bosch, or just a load of old Bosch more likely

Colin said...

@Azra. I was halfway to the airport before I realised you meant the kitten!

Colin said...

@ Sierra. I usually just use the automatic settings option. If the exposure compensation has been moved, I've done it accidentally. Will consult the guide!

Colin said...

@Sierra. Finally found the exposure compensation to be at 2.0, so restored it to zero. Seems strange it would have affected the Auto operation but it looks like it did. Will be interesting to see how fotos look from now. Thanks again.

Search This Blog